Brooks M. Bailey
Account Executive, Enabling Technologies
Experts in Lync, Exchange, Office 365, and have 600+ deployments of these technologies under our belt. We are gold certified in communications (Lync), Silver in Exchange, a member of MSFT’s UC Partner Advisory Program, and have 3 UC Partner of the Year Awards in the last 4 years.
- Business Consultant, IVCi, LLC November 2006 - present
Indentify and develop new opportunities for growth in areas of managed conferencing services. Provide for customer's conferencing needs; assessments, design and validate solutions, create execution strategies, implementation-project plans and IP net consulting with emphasis on video conferencing
- Channel Development Manager, SAVVIS (SVVS) August 2003 - October 2006
Accountable for the revenue growth and new partner recruiting for the Southeastern U.S. Maintained channel relationships with VARs, SI, and Telecom Agents. Experience in IT professional services, utility computing, managed hosting, VPN, CDN, and managed security.
- Director of International Sales & Sales Operations, SAVVIS (SVVS) August 2001 - August 2003
Responsible for direct and channel revenue growth in international markets.
- Global Account Manager - International Sales, SAVVIS (SVVS) November 1999 - August 2001
Accountable for the revenue growth and customer satisfaction account or a group of accounts in EMEA, AsiaPac, and Latin America.
- Northeast Regional Sales Manager, DIGEX/Intermedia Communications September 1996 - November 1999
Responsible for a sales team of approx 14 people. Accountable for revenue growth for the entire Northeast region. Experience in selling High Speed Business Internet, Managed Security, VPN, Frame Relay, ATM and Managed Hosting
- BS Education, George Mason University September 1990 - January 1995
GMU Mens Volleyball, Beta Theta Pi
Little Known Fact About Me
Named after Brooks Robinson