Product Sales Specialist, Cisco Systems
Rancho Cordova, CA
Combining leading business process applications and contextual data with real-time Cisco / WebEx collaborative applications, making truly innovative solutions available on demand. Bridging the gap between on-premise and SaaS applications—making it easy for knowledge workers across the globe to collaborate and get work
- Product Sales Specialist , Cisco / Webex (CSCO) June 2003 - present
Cisco / Webex Web 2.0 applications provide rich collaboration applications on top of an open set of APIs to enable the rapid development and deployment of third-party applications. Cisco WebEx offers a rich set of Meeting Applications services and Web 2.0 applications development environments including Cisco WebEx Connect.
- Senior Sales Engineer, Openwave Systems (OPWV) March 2000 - April 2003
Provided sales support for the OPWV/IBM Alliance and assisted sales of the SPDE (Service Provider Delivery Environment) architecture into carrier accounts in both North American and International markets. Established market strategies and defined technical product requirements for SPDE framework. Trained IBM sales and technical representatives.
- Senior Sales Engineer, Interwoven, Inc (IWOV) February 1999 - April 2000
Helped build pipeline from zero to $7M in one year with sales rep. Created and conducted online demonstrations for customers. Presented weekly demo using WebEx for prospective customers twice a week of up to 100 customers. Planned and conducted proof of concept evaluations at prospective customer sites, including installation, and configuration.
- Senior Sales Engineer / Product Manager, Netscape Communications (NSCP) January 1995 - September 1999
Assisted in the development of customer plans, technical marketing and business strategies. Provided technical consulting, installation, configuration and use of core products to customers and prospects.
- Bachelor Degree Marketing / Computer Science, San Jose State University September 1988 - June 1993
- Cisco Systems Visit