Donna M. Heckelmoser, RN
Director of Sales Development, Premiere Global Services
Drive a culture of learning - maintain alignment of sales development strategy with corporate goals. Assist in the creation of sales programs that enable sales channels to exceed revenue targets. Develop innovative approaches for sales training using varied delivery methods including classroom, job aids, workshops, on-line courses and remote classes.
- Curriculum Development Specialist at McKesson Provider Technologies, McKesson Provider Technologies (MCK) January 2001 - January 2004
Creator and Host of Knowledge2Go online sales education curriculum. Established sales curriculum framework. Created Best Practices, tools, templates, testing and evaluation components. Crafted enterprise strategy for online Learning Tracks. Responsible for user support and program reports. Maintained virtual library and web page.
- Senior Applications Analyst, STAR Upgrade Team, McKesson Provider Technologies (MCK) January 1998 - January 2001
Educated customers on clinical STAR release features. Established STAR Upgrade Process Improvement Team, initiated business analysis for performance improvement opportunities, designed approaches to and implemented operational changes. Recipient of McKesson’s Pinnacle Award, the highest Process Improvement team achievement for driving automation of Upgrade Process.
- Senior Education Consultant, McKesson Provider Technologies (MCK) January 1994 - January 1998
Wrote curriculum and course materials for clinical customer education classes, assisted with curriculum development and course design, involved in testing new software, extensive training of internal and external customers. Created job aids for internal training, assisted as a clinical Subject Matter Expert for customer CBT courses.
- Application Analyst, STAR Upgrade Team, McKesson Provider Technologies (MCK) January 1992 - January 1994
Educated customers on new STAR release features for clinical patient care products. Supported multiple customers throughout the Upgrade cycle.
- Nurse Educator, Piedmont Hospital January 1986 - January 1992
Computer training, Nurse Intern mentorship, drug update events, workshop design/development, special projects, Extended Care Unit certification courses, nurse reentry othopedic orientation, maternity center tours, auxiliary orientation. Creator of nursing staff R&R Days (Recertification and Review Days), Orthopedic Certification/Skills Workshop.
- Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse, Piedmont Hospital, Parrish Medical Center January 1979 - January 1986
Experience in cardiac care, medical/surgical, orthopedics and nursing informatics.
- RN, Piedmont Hospital School of Nursing January 1976 - June 1979
Groups and Associations
Honors and Awards
2004 Speaker, National Centra User Conference, Boston, 1994-2003 McKesson Keystone X 4, 2002 McKesson Pinnacle Award Recipient, 2001 Ladies Golf Association President, Towne Lake Hills, Woodstock, Georgia, 1981 Who’s Who in American Nursing
- Visit Premiere Global Services Visit
Little Known Fact About Me
Play multiple instruments, can hear a song and play it on the piano. Learning to play the violin!