Gregory L. Carr
Principal, GLC Communications
Web and Video Conferencing Software Specialist, Former Avaya-Persony Acquisition Project Lead. Client services oriented specialist in web and video conferencing, telecommunications and unified communications. Offering virtual self serve toll-free audio and Web-video conferencing via Conferlynx.com.
- Product Management Specialist; Persony Integration Project , Avaya, Basking Ridge, NJ October 2011 - January 2013
Managed Avaya-Persony acquisition integration project. Provided lead software support for legacy Reseller client base. Client advocate for Persony software End of Sale (EOS) and Reseller Service and Support End of Life. Facilitated Resellers’ transition to Avaya solution or alternate Web and video conferencing platform service migration.
- Director of Sales and Support , Persony, Inc (Start up and Avaya acquisition) Los Gatos, CA November 2007 - March 2011
Responsible for business development, direct sales of Web and Video Conferencing Software to reseller channel, including conferencing service providers (CSP), independent software vendors (ISV), application service providers (ASP), value added resellers (VAR) and small medium business (SMB) markets. Provided Tier 2 technical support to resellers supporting end-user clients.
- VP Business Development, ChaseCom-WholesaleConference/ GoConference, Santa Barbara, CA November 2004 - September 2007
Promoted Turnkey Business Infrastructure for Entrepreneurs to enter the Conferencing Market. Assisted US Spectel sales team selling to Fortune 1000 firms. Initiated, developed and implemented The UPS Store/ GoConference virtual conferencing project.
- Owner, GLC Communications April 1999 - present
GLC Communications offers Offering Virtual Self-Serve Toll-Free Audio and Web-Video Conferencing via Conferlynx.com.
- Senior Account Executive and Save Desk, Network Plus November 1993 - April 1999
Responsible for direct sales of ATT 800 ReadyLine, DNS, SDN and Sprint Re-Sold Telecom Services. Guided creation/development and co-managed Save Desk-Retention Division. Aggressively and proactively worked with dissatisfied/ lost clients to retain house accounts.
- BA Government, F& M September 1980 - May 1984
- GLC Communications Visit
Little Known Fact About Me
Was a Carnie