Jitesh N. Shah
Country Manager - India, Intercall
I am responsible for overall operations and sales in India. Intercall provides collaborative solutions (audio, video and web) to the enterprise segment.
- Country Manager - India, Intercall October 2007 - present
As the country manager for India, I am responsible for all India operations and sales. In addition, I am responsible for growing India's back office presence.
- Head Alliances - India, Intercall June 2006 - September 2007
During this role, I was responsible for managing wholesale partnerships in India.
- Business Research Analyst, Knowledge Platform May 2005 - January 2006
I was directly responsible for providing market and competitive intelligence and producing reports on a regular basis for our corporate clients.
- Product Manager, TATA Teleservices January 2005 - June 2006
In this profile, I was the product manager for Audio Conferencing and VData cards.
- M.S in EE, Clemson University August 2001 - August 2003
Completed my Master's in Electrical Engineering with a GPA of 3.82. My focus area was VLSI.
- B.E. in Electronics and Communications, GITAM, College of Engineering August 1997 - June 2001
My focus area was Electronics and Communications with focus area on VLSI.
Groups and Associations
Facebook and Orkut.
Honors and Awards
1. National Mathematic's Teacher's Award 2. Technical paper presentation on Neural Networks 3. Multiple Grants to develop the collaborative environment at Clemson University
1. Reading Fiction 2. Philattely 3. Numismatics 4. Watching movies
Little Known Fact About Me
Good at everything.