President, Everest Communications, LLC
Conferencing and Web Collaboration application expert of 17 years. Everest provides sales and service of audio and web conferencing serivces woldwide. 'We take a genuine interest in your business and then teach the user how to use conferencing to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.'
Preferred Provider to the DBA
Everest recently named 'preferred provider' of conferencing services to the Dayton Bar Association. — March 26, 2012
Ken Charbat announcements are available as an RSS/XML feed here.
- President, Everest Communications, LLC January 2003 - present
Everest sells audio and web conferencing services to the legal, medical and financial markets worldwide with special focus on SMB.
- Director of Sales, Premiere Conferencing January 2000 - January 2002
Sales director for fourteen state region (east coast)
- Global Account Manager, Premiere Conferencing January 1997 - January 2000
Sales and service management for the Procter & Gamble account worldwide.
- Regional Account Manager, American Teleconferencing Services January 1994 - January 1998
Sales of audio and web conferencing services throughout Ohio and Michigan.
- Regional Broadcast Executive, Associated Press Broadcast January 1986 - January 1993
Sales of AP newswire and audio network to radio and television through New England, Ohio and Michigan.
- B.A. Communications and Marketing, University of Dayton August 1979 - April 1982
Groups and Associations
Dayton Chamber of Commerce Dayton Better Business Bureau
Honors and Awards
AP Regional Radio Executive of the Year - 1992
- Everest Communications, LLC Visit
Conferencing trends, Cycling, all professional Cleveland Sports, amateur wrestling, RVing.
Little Known Fact About Me
Trained Procter & Gamble employees in Tokyo, Brussells and Guanghzou China on how to use conferencing to save time, save money and increase productivity. Worked extensively with P&G's IT Group in Singapore.